- 7+ years experience with Accessibility standards including but not limited to W3C WCAG 2.0 and Section 508.
- Extensive knowledge on WCAG 2.0 standards.
- Experience testing wireframes and Visual designs for accessibility.
- Experience testing web pages as per accessibility standards.
- Extensive knowledge on HTML. 4.0, CSS 2.
- Understanding on WAI ARIA 1.0.
- Experience in using any automation tools such as Worldspace
- Manual testing for accessibility.
- Experience testing with ATs such as JAWS,
- Experience in using excel, word or any other reporting formats for documenting the findings and recommendations
- NVDA , VoiceOver.
- Having experience on the following skills are preferred but not mandatory.
- Mobile accessibility testing skills.
- HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Accessibility testing on any latest frame works such as angular JS, Ext JS etc.
- Testing with mobile screen readers such as VoiceOver and Talkback.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time