We are looking for a qualified Senior Data Scientist to join our team. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who:
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development
- provides expertise in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept and design to testing
- defines the architecture, best practices and coding standards for the product development team
- supports continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- motivates team members and extends goodwill to other employees while having fun!
- The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of unstructured and structured data.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate/M.S./Ph.D in Computer Science/Mathematics/Machine Learning/NLP or allied fields.
- Industry experience of 3-10 years.
- Strong background in Natural Language Understanding and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with Python, Java, Regex, Sklearn.
- Experience with web development including but not limited to: Flask and/or Django
- Data extraction, cleaning and building machine learning models.
- Build Rest Apis and integrate Machine learning models to the existing product.
Thanks & Regards
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time