We are looking for someone who posses a matrix of technical, business and leadership skills. As aproject manager, you will be able handling the multiple development projects within theorganization and be responsible for consistently delivering the projects on time and within theallocated budget.
- Conduct an initial assessment of a proposed project based on formal business requirements
- Evaluate project/business requirements, identify the required assets / resources and determine dependencies
- Calculate costs and Assess risks
- Prepare detailed timing plan for the approved project and ensure project deliverables are met within defined cost and timing.
- Manage and review project deliverables with the cross-functional team and provide direction in case of any change in project scope.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Ensuring the project delivers the business results that were specified in the approved business case.
- Identify issues and execute mitigation plan in case of any contingencies and periodically
- reporting to the management.
- Develop a report on the status of each project by providing the details on scope, financial
- status, quality, and risk mitigation plan.
- Must -have Checklist
- A bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication or equivalent. Having an MBA degree will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in the development of technical projects and launched them successfully
- Expertise in using Project Management tools
- Effective communication skills and able to give clear and concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be able to describe a projects goals, explain its parameters, and articulate what
- every team member needs to accomplish in order to move the project towards success.
- Should be capable of building genuine relationships and encouraging close collaboration
- across the cross-functional team and achieving targets as a team effort.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time