- Travel Tripper Product Trainer position is primarily responsible for designing and conducting training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. Primary responsibility is to ensure that knowledge Management activities are taken care of. This includes on floor training, tracking & measurement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying the training needs of employees, developing formal training programs or classes.
- Standardizing and organizing training modules
- Delivering dynamic trainings sessions (client service, soft skills, product training, refresher training, etc.) across the organization to a diverse learning audience.
- Ensuring effective knowledge transfer via an assortment of teaching techniques, assessment tools and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Further improving on training materials and curriculum to better increase product knowledge and capabilities if needed.
- Implementing Training need Analysis, identify skill gaps in employees
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Should be able to provide Call Support training for call centre support team
- Any Graduate Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Strong people orientation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time