Designation: IoS Developer Experience:
More than 2-3 Year experience
Mandatory Set of Requirements:
- Excellent skills in iOS technology stack programming including C, Objective-C, Swift and programming environments such as Cocoa (Touch) and Xcode.
- Expert knowledge of frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. and concepts such as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of cloud messaging APIs and push notification frameworks
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Development of different product/project features.
- Write comprehensive unit test cases for the modules that is being developed.
- Assist Lead in spec review, UI mockup review, translating High level design to low level design, impact analysis and task estimates.
- Ensure code documentation (Inline, function / module level).
- Enhancement and maintenance support of existing components.
- Ensure updates to code documentation.
- Assist in build process and ensure product build is successful.
- Performs code walkthrough to ensure all code paths are covered, dead code is removed.
- Ensures sufficient instrumentation, logging for debug ability of code.
- Runs performance tests, optimizes code, eliminates memory leaks.
- Escalates to lead, manager when implementation deviates from specs, UI mockup.
- Debug and fix bugs arising during development and testing.
- Help Support team with Issue Diagnostic and Resolution.
- Communicate progress of allocated tasks periodically.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to manage working on multiple projects simultaneously with efficiency.
- Work well under pressure and deliver with strict deadlines when needed
- Understand / apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/ framework capabilities and functionality, and design/ develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Work with Product owners to help shape the direction of the product based on a combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Develop complex multi-enterprise level applications.
- Ensure our software products and services are delivered with automated test coverage.
- Document the work that is being accomplished
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time