Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web and backend architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside developers for design and development features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as PHP and Laravel.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
HR - Hema
o4o-47473313 or 9100033522
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time