Are you a talented program manager interested in building brand new products Are you passionate about end-to-end services that tightly integrate hardware with software- If so, we want to hear from you! We are a growing product team specializing in turning ideas into reality.
As a Technical Program Manager, you play a crucial role in solving the unique challenges that arise as we build the next generation access technology platform. Our ideal candidate will have hands-on project and program management skills, leading and facilitating large cross-functional projects from definition to launch. Responsilibities
1. You will have end-to-end ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
2. You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
3. You will play a major role in technical team building, hiring, recourse allocation and will be working closely with the development teams in a leadership role for product architecture and design.
Must - have checklist
1. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical.
2. 6+ years of experience in product development, cloud, web development and mobile application development in start-up or mid-sized company.
3. Minimum 2 years of experience in Technical Program Management or Engineering Manager.
5. Understanding of software stacks (MEAN preferable), backend development, deployment, architecture, API development, web services and database management (SQL as well as NOSQL)
6. Understanding of Quality Analysis, Testing for scalability and reliability (Unit testing, server security and attacks, load balancing, elastic services)
7. Project Management tools like Zoho Projects, Jira, Basecamp etc
8. Deep understanding of project and program management in a fast paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle using Lean and Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time