Responsibilities in the role:
- Hire all technical roles including the core team that is currently required.
- Manage, mentor and lead the Tech team of 10+ people.
- Work closely with CTO in defining the roadmap and tech culture. Plan and execute
sprints for the team.
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Follow the best engineering and DevOps practices.
- Set the bar for quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills,
dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and
- Experience in working with Python based application.
- Experience in working with Bigdata technologies, DevOps and infrastructure.
- Design and built multiple highly scalable backend systems.
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding of common design patterns and principles.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality who can work closely with other key stakeholders in the company.
- Nurture young team of engineers and care about their learning and development.
- One who not only gets involved in tech but also takes interest in overall company.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time